Sustainable, stylish & unique - shopping vintage clothing is one of the best ways to show our precious Earth some love.
Earth Day was born in the 1970s and it's celebrated all around the world. A reminder for us to be more considerate, pollute less, conserve more, reuse more & make ourselves heard.
Now more than 190 countries participate in this huge environmental movement and it's recognised as the largest secular obseervence in the world*
Here are 10 simple things you can do this Earth day (and every day) to shop more sustainably.
- Take reusable, plastic-free bags when you go shopping
- Shop Vintage & Thrift rather than fast fashion
- Swap clothes with friends rather than buy new
- Donate unused items
- Research - find out where your fave shops manufacture, what their eco statements and sustainability commitments are.
- Invest in higher quality items that will last longer
- Wash your clothes less & on a cooler wash
- Prioritise clothes made ethically, from sustainable fabrics and processes
- Buy less and consider for longer. Sleep on it. If you've forgotten about it the next day, maybe you don't really want it.
- Air-dry your clothes rather than tumble-drying them
Check out our huge range of sustainable, ethical vintage clothing online.
Join Earth Day live 2021 online