Assistant Store Manager- Park Street, Bristol
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - PARK STREET, BRISTOL
Bristol’s biggest vintage store is opening another store on Park Street!
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Store Manager for our new Park Street store.
Here at Loot we are a rapidly expanding company enjoying constantly new challenges and creative exploration within the sustainable fashion industry.
We are looking for an assistant store manager who is driven, energetic, and hardworking. You must have a minimum of 2 years retail management experience, and also visual merchandising experience. You will need strong leadership skills and be able to lead by example.
Your creative skills and influence will be needed to;
- Hit weekly store KPI targets as a team and individually.
- Maintain outstanding customer service.
- Train and motivate your staff.
- Achieve sales targets and maintain the smooth running of the store.
- Create a unique shopping experience through VM and lateral thinking.
Please send a copy of your CV, a covering letter explaining why you think this role is for you, and your earliest available start date to Louise@gimmetheloot.co.uk