Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and conditions apply to all prize draw activity run by LOOT Vintage and associated digital channels:
- This promotion is offered by LOOT Vintage. Ltd, 6-9 Haymarket Walk, Bristol BS1 3LN.
- The winner(s) will be announced no later than two weeks after the prize draw ends.
- The choice of winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No purchase necessary, your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners are selected at random from the list of entries received before stated closing dates.
- The prize is non-transferable, not for sale/re-sale or redeemable for cash.
- Winners will be contacted directly via email or phone.
- The winner’s name may be displayed on the “LOOT Vintage” Social Media pages (and the LOOT Vintage website if appropriate) and will be available for 3 months after the competition has ended.
- Once the winner has been notified, LOOT Vintage will be contacted to arrange collection/delivery of the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 48 hours of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and/or select another winner who meets the criteria set out above.
- Due to the nature of Social Media quality filtering, it cannot be guaranteed that every entry will be included in the draw and a small number of entries may be excluded from the draw, by entering the draw you agree to this limitation.
- LOOT Vintage employees and those affiliated with the company are not permitted to enter.