Loot was born from a hunger to re-live the 'good' of eras that came before us, and substitute the 'bad' of today's throwaway fashion. Sustainability is more important than ever, and sustainable clothing is the future... and the past. Clothes that have been well-made and looked after - one-off finds that have lived a lifetime before you throw it on.
OUR VINTAGE ETHICS HIT LIST:
- It's vintage because it's lasted. The quality of yesterday's clothing is heads above the throwaway goods of today's fast fashion. Proven.
- The pieces are 'one offs' - you wont see anyone else in the same clobber, so you can own your style and avoid following the crowd.
- We're 're-cycling' clothing - that means fewer things going to landfill. Mother Nature approves.
- We're not supporting sweatshops, child labour, or unethical manufacture.
- What goes around comes around - nostalgia is at its peak and we all love a bit of a throwback.